Individual psychology consultations: see how I may be able to help
- consultations are available via phone, zoom and face to face.
Couples and relationship therapy:
- It is best to come to therapy sooner than later, to give your relationship the best opportunity to move past difficulties, learn from mistakes, learn better ways of connecting/relating, and/or find out how to deepen love and thrive in your relationship!
Group Therapy planned for 2021:
- Real relating: skills to assist you relate and communicate effectively and authentically.
- Becoming whole: a personal development group
- Calling in the One: a personal development group following similar lines to the book of the same title by Katherine Woodward Thomas.
- Please make contact if you are a counsellor, psychologist, or provisional psychologist requiring supervision to meet regulatory requirements.
What do you need to bring to consultations?
For sessions which attract Medicare rebates:
- A referral from your Medical Physician including a Mental Health Treatment Plan
- Medicare card
For all sessions:
- Payment is to be made at each session or on the day of the session in cash or via internet banking, or otherwise agreed arrangement.
- A journal to record homework and insights, and to use for reflective purposes.